How to Apply
Applications are now being accepted for the 23-24 school year in grades PreK4, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. Space is limited in some grades, all questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 24-25 school year will open on October 2, 2023.
Please complete the Admissions Application online and submit the following forms through our online enrollment system, School Admin:
- Complete an application online (click button above to access).
- A copy of child’s Baptismal Certificate and a completed Parish Verification form should be completed and signed from your home Parish in order to receive the Active Catholic tuition rate (if applicable). Only new families applying to IHM need to submit a Parish Verification Form. Students applying to the Immaculate Heart of Mary School who were baptized Catholic before February 1, 2023 will be given the Catholic rate once their Baptismal certificate and Parish Verifications forms are received by the school. Families who are considering having their children baptized should contact the parish office and may be given the Catholic family discount the following school year.
3. Your child’s most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card – upload to the application portal.
4. Standardized test scores
5. Teacher recommendation (in the application portal).
5. $50 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission (per child).
6. Once all items are complete our admissions team will be in touch to schedule your child’s placment test. Incoming kindergarten students will be assessed in June 2023.
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
Enrolled Kindergarten students will be assessed in June 2024.
If you have questions or for additional information please call the IHM office at 410-668-8466 or email our admissions team at email@example.com.
Age Limitations for Preschool & Kindergarten
2023-2024 School Year
PreK 3 – Students must be 3 before September 1, 2023
PreK 4 – Students must be 4 before September 1, 2023
Kindergarten – Students must be 5 before September 1, 2023
2024-2025 School Year
PreK 3 – Students must be 3 before September 1, 2024
PreK 4 – Students must be 4 before September 1, 2024
Kindergarten – Students must be 5 before September 1, 2024
Ready to explore Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Immaculate Heart of Mary School is located in Towson, Maryland. It is a private Catholic School for students in grades PreK through 8th grade. If you are interested in learning more about the admissions process for the upcoming school year we encourage you to contact us today!