How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis for the 2022 – 2023 school year for grades PreK3 – 6.
Please complete the Admissions Application online and submit the following forms through our online enrollment system, School Admin:
- Completed application online (click button above to access).
- A copy of child’s Baptismal Certificate and a completed Parish Verification form should be completed and signed from your home Parish in order to receive the Active Catholic tuition rate (if applicable). Students applying to the Immaculate Heart of Mary School who were baptized Catholic before February 1, 2022 will be given the Catholic rate once their Baptismal certificate and Parish Verifications forms are received by the school. Families who are considering having their children baptized should contact the parish office and may be given the Catholic family discount the following school year.
3. Your child’s most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card – upload to the application portal.
4. Standardized test scores for grades 1-6* (*May not be available for applicants in grades 1-2)
5. $40 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission (per child).
6. Call our admissions team to schedule a placement test for students entering grades 1-6.
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
Kindergarten students will be assessed in June 2022.
If you have questions or for additional information please call the IHM office at 410-668-8466 or email our admissions team at email@example.com.
Age Limitations for Preschool & Kindergarten
2022-2023 School Year
PreK 3 – Students must be 3 before September 1, 2022
PreK 4 – Students must be 4 before September 1, 2022
Kindergarten – Students must be 5 before September 1, 2022
Ready to explore Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Immaculate Heart of Mary School is located in Towson, Maryland. It is a private Catholic School for students in grades PreK through 8th grade. If you are interested in learning more about the admissions process for the upcoming school year we encourage you to contact us today!