Shield the Vulnerable
Parents interested in volunteering, chaperoning, etc., must be in compliance with the Archdiocese of Baltimore policy on children protective services. This is accomplished through the Shield Training program. It is all online and takes about 1-1/2 hours.
- Go to Shield the Vulnerable
- Create an account and sign in
- Remember to click on "Substantial Contact with Children"
- Select IHM School, located under Towson
- After completing the training, print 3 of the Reference Forms
You will then give the Reference Form to the 3 people you indicated. Have your references return their forms to IHM.
Shield Training is not complete and you are not compliant until all 3 Reference Forms are returned.
Questions, please contact Debbie Sperato.